Background

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome to Monkeeta!

Welcome to Monkeeta, unique creations by Nicole! I have lots of fun, funky, and frilly handmade things here for all ages, including hairclips, tutus, pacifier clips, diaper and towel cakes, diaper wreaths, etc. Custom orders are always welcome...be it for a unique towel/diaper cake for a baby or bridal shower, a specific clip design, or unique color combination for a tutu (or even personalized tutus!!), I can do it all. My creations make great gifts for any occassion! And what can be better than receiving a gift created especially for YOU?!

My tutus and clips also make great props for photographs. Dress your little princess in a fancy tutu, headband, and clip for the most amazingly precious pictures! Or are you interested in doing a themed holiday shoot? Perfect! I can create a unique Halloween costume or holiday accessories for your little one. The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment